[Dev] Q1: Do you have a consensus on the budget for the Build Server?

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Fri Apr 14 20:07:13 GMT 2017

On 14.04.2017 22:58, Josh Branning wrote:
>>> Answer to Q1:
>>> Budget cost for build server to Ceata and community = $0.00
>>
>> You have asked for partial funding from the Parabola fund handled by
>> Ceata, although you have disregarded Parabola Social Contract,
>> Ceata-Parabola Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement and Parabola's Delegate.
>>
>> And please note that if you make a personal fully-funded donation, you
>> still need the approval of the community to accept the donation.
>> Otherwise, it's just a donation to Emulatorman and can't be mentioned on
>> the Donations wiki page of the Parabola community.
>
> Really, it's up to GC4J to choose to what entity the build server will
> be donated to, if it is to be donated.

He meant it for Parabola and asked for partial funding from the Parabola
fund, without getting the approval from the community for the spending.
Are you really missing the point here?

We wouldn't be discussing this for two weeks now if GC4J wanted to make
a full donation to Emulatorman to help him in his work.

Tiberiu