[Dev] An issue that could end up with Parabola

Nicolás A. Ortega deathsbreed at themusicinnoise.net
Fri Apr 14 09:18:50 GMT 2017

> And for finish this mail, I think that many trolls and/or attention whores
> are subscribing to the maillist for simply make a whole mess for break the
> good relation between the Parabola Hackers, volunteers, artists and/or
> contribuitors.

I would be very cautious about throwing around the word 'troll'. Too
often have I seen it used against someone simply in order to avoid
having to reason through their arguments. Yes, there are real trolls who
are extremely annoying, however this is not the majority of the people
in any community, but rather a small minority. More often than not
people simply have good intentions that are misinterpreted as bad by
those who disagree. Labelling opposing views as 'trolls' will not solve
any problems, and if anything will worsen the relationships of those in
the community, as they will become intolerant and stubborn with regards
to each other's opinions.

I suggest we think carefully before deciding that someone's opinion is
not worth having a serious discussion.

--
Nicolás Ortega Froysa (Deathsbreed)
https://themusicinnoise.net/