[Dev] An issue that could end up with Parabola

Eliot Reyna eliotime3000 at openmailbox.org
Thu Apr 13 21:49:18 GMT 2017

I think that we're having the same issue that Libreboot: many attention
whores are approaching to make a sandstorm of flamebait for generate
differences and breaks the empathy of the Parabola Community (specially,
the hackers).

Since the moment that you use the "we" word, you assume that you quoted
to all the rest of Parabola hackers, users, contributors and/or
volunteers, and I think that in this case, we're commiting the same
mistake than Libreboot casse with Leah Rowe (specially, in the 2nd.
paragraph).

Another stuff, I talked with ovruni about make a souvenir store for
promote the distro. That query has been solved with Tehnoetic store that
promotes the official Parabola T-shirts. BTW, I'm avariable for call to
some small enterprises for make Parabola T-shirts for the south american
Parabola users due to -sometimes- the international delivery can take
since weeks until months. I don't have issues with get some souvenirs
that Parabola community endorses.

Ah, in the topic of the search of fiscal sponsors, I'm taking my free
time for read the entire mail chain for understand the whole situation
and don't make any wrong suggestion (in the mail related with the change
of fiscal sponsor, I suggested to the SPI and the FSF itself, but the
point is choose which fiscal sponsor respects the soberany of the
Parabola Community).

And for finish this mail, I think that many trolls and/or attention
whores are subscribing to the maillist for simply make a whole mess for
break the good relation between the Parabola Hackers, volunteers,
artists and/or contribuitors. Personally, I can help them in the aspect
of the moderation of the maillist, due to many times, in case sensitives
as the misunderstanding with Emulatorman can be a good reason for any
troll and/or attention whore strikes against us and generates a
flamebait, and that's what everyone want to avoid in any community.

Greetings.

Eliot.