[Dev] [consensus][due: 2017-05-01] Emulatorman's expulsion

Omar Vega Ramos ovruni at gnu.org.pe
Tue Apr 11 21:17:06 GMT 2017

Personally, I think that of Emulatorman's work in the community is very
valuable. From the first moment that I arrived to contribute to Parabola
(year 2012), I have noticed that he has been willing to support new
users, he has spent many nights building packages, even when he has had
health problems he has worried about not leaving the Parabola packages
without maintenance. He has contributed armv7h support, maintains kernel
packages, maintains nonprism repository, maintains ISOs, has helped
generate and translate documentation into Spanish and Portuguese, etc.

For all this I want to say that if he want to continue with another free
software project for the freedom of users, I will be willing to go and
support him in what I can.

Omar Vega Ramos
GPG ID: 6D5DBA58