[Dev] [consensus][due: 2017-05-01] Emulatorman's expulsion

Jorginho jorginho at riseup.net
Mon Apr 10 20:21:53 GMT 2017

I think that you have done a lot of for Parabola GNU/Linux-libre, nights
without sleep compiling packages and creating new packages. Sincerely, I
think that Parabola would not exist now if you had not worked hard all
this time. If you decided to go out and colaborate with other distro or
create a new one I will go with you because I like your way of thinking
and doing.

>>> [1]:https://repo.parabola.nu/other/parabola-emails/private_conversa