[Dev] [consensus][due: 2017-05-01] Emulatorman's expulsion

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Mon Apr 10 15:49:20 GMT 2017

My answer will be simple: you have done a lot for Parabola and its
community, you deserve more than being expulsed. The Parabola project
depends on all its hackers, from the artists to the packagers.

- --
SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at diasp.org
Kontalk: +56 9 5630 2363
Tox:
EF62A7ABCFADD97088FFE925A2F17F0711B49CAC155871B9823A9E9D0D4F9A38077AB0FA
3791
GNUSocial: @megver82 at gnusocial.net
Diaspora*: David P. (same XMPP ID)