[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Mon Apr 10 01:48:08 GMT 2017

On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 11:15:40 -0400,
Dudumomo wrote:
> Since we have less than 2 months to find a fiscal sponsorship, I would prefer to focus there.
> Even if there is fees, it is probably better to reach out to others fiscal sponsors.

We have as much time as we need.  In 2 months, Ceata will stop acting
as our fiscal sponsor.  If we have not found a new fiscal sponsor by
then, Ceata will simply lock our funds until we do find a new fiscal
sponsor; at which point they will transfer the funds to the new
sponsor.

--
Happy hacking,
~ Luke Shumaker