[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Sat Apr 8 09:52:04 GMT 2017

On 08.04.2017 01:32, Luke wrote:
> No one bothered to respond to my e-mail which pointed out quite
> explicitly the problem I see with Ceata and accepting donations.[1]

> 1. https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2017-April/004894.html

Don't worry, you will. A little over 24 hours have passed since you sent
that e-mail. I will reply after I find the time to go through the e-mail
archive to check the facts about the situations presented.

Until then, my preliminary analysis is this:

* you don't mind getting your expensive budgets approved by Parabola
(you seem to think it's enough that Emulatorman approves them), instead
you request funds directly from fauno and Ceata, in private

* you seem to be always in a hurry to get the OK from fauno (that I
require) and disregard any concerns that he has, as Parabola delegate,
about the costs and the missing consensus

* you seem to be always in a hurry to get Ceata to pay for what you want
for Parabola, even though some conditions are not met and some
additional work and communication is needed for the payment to be done
in a fiscal-compliant manner for Ceata

* you put a lot of pressure to do things your way and fast, disregarding
the above

* you then pay yourself for the things you want for Parabola and you
blame Ceata that it has come to that

Tiberiu