[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Sat Apr 8 04:20:23 GMT 2017

Luke <g4jc at openmailbox.org> writes:
> I am unsure who exactly you are referring to as having "selfish brat
> behaviour", but as someone who just happened to stumble upon this mess
> when requesting help with postage and hardware for things I already
> purchased on behalf of Parabola - I find it ridiculous. It's also nice
> that you had a conversation with fauno without discussing it publicly.
> If the community wants to split, so be it.

this.  you go on and keep buying stuff without actually worrying if we
could make it work and try to force the hands of the people you say you
try to help.

this is why you lost us fiscal sponsorship and iirc ~1800 EUR you now
say we can do without, when a few mails back you all were so worried
about our donors.

now you casually bounce the idea of splitting the community, same as you
bounced the idea of ceata and then me stealing from the funds.  have you
been taking classes on post-truth perhaps?