[Dev] PATCH: Mate build

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Fri Apr 7 23:59:27 GMT 2017

On Fri, 07 Apr 2017 16:43:28 -0400,
Jovany Leandro G.C wrote:
> hi community, i very happy using your distribution 100% libre,
>
> my name is Jovany Leandro G.C i from Colombia - Medellin, a software
> libre developer,
> how can i help, how can i start?
>

> i build a custom iso, but not work correctly
> parabolaiso.git:/mate/config/build.sh,
> i fix it, i send this patch if can help with something.
>
> thanks for your great work

Hi Jovany,

Thanks for the patch!  I've lot track of which developers produce the
ISOs, but I'll make sure they see it.

If you are interested in contributing to Parabola more regularly, it's
a good idea to hang out on #parabola on Freenode IRC.  All of us
developers hang out there; though it might seem empty sometimes
because of timezone differences and crazy sleep schedules.  If you say
something, someone will see it... eventually.
https://wiki.parabola.nu/How_to_become_a_Parabola_hacker