[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

hellekin hellekin at gnu.org
Fri Apr 7 21:37:22 GMT 2017

I had a conversation with fauno.  I'm very disappointed at how things
were (mis)handled and I am quite upset.  How comes adhocracy and
consensus went to shit when it came to handling money?  Blaming Ceata
for that when they only performed as they said they would brought
Tiberiu to cancel your fiscal sponsorship, bravo, now you have to find
another one within 2 months (good luck with that).  I only hope the
Parabola community can survive your selfish brat behavior.

==
hk