[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Fri Apr 7 12:24:30 GMT 2017

hellekin <how at gnu.org> writes:

> On 04/07/2017 10:31 AM, Andreas Grapentin wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have been following this discussion for a while now, and, frankly, I
>> fail to see what the fuss is about.
>>

> Same here.  If someone could summarize the discussion to grasp what
> has been going on in simple terms and a short text, that would be
> useful.

this is my tl;dr: a bunch of parabola hackers unilaterally forced us
into this situation, making several unsubstantiated claims they can't
confirm and sistematically making purchases before knowing how we could
pay for them.  now they're protecting themselves behind a concern troll.

for details see my previous email.

--
https://endefensadelsl.org/