[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

hellekin how at gnu.org
Fri Apr 7 10:17:42 GMT 2017

On 04/07/2017 10:31 AM, Andreas Grapentin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been following this discussion for a while now, and, frankly, I
> fail to see what the fuss is about.

Same here.  If someone could summarize the discussion to grasp what has
been going on in simple terms and a short text, that would be useful.

>From what I understood, you have not coordinated spending in relation
with income, and had some difficulties communicating on the economic and
fiscal conditions.

Please insert "lessons learned" in the summary, and please, Aurélien,
don't blame money, we all know your position, which is what it is, but I
suspect you're paid in money for your splendid free software promoter
job, which is as needed as it is rare.

I'm very much interested in how parabola is going to handle the fact
that in less than two months, the remaining few hundred EURO of
donations received so far will end up as a donation to the FSF.

Regards,

==
hk