[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Fri Apr 7 08:31:46 GMT 2017

Hello,

I have been following this discussion for a while now, and, frankly, I
fail to see what the fuss is about.

When I donate to a non-profit organisation, I consider that money gone.
I trust that the people in charge do the right things with it and bring
the project forward. Obviously, this has happened here, as the money was
used to purchase much needed hardware, and not beer and pizza (which
would also have been totally fine).

I fail to see what any anonymous donor could be concerned about, given
the nature of all the transactions that took place.

Best,
Andreas