[Dev] [Packaging] Error when compiling in clean ARMv7h chroot

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Thu Apr 6 23:54:39 GMT 2017

so then I should install Parabola with Systemd in a SD Card, because
I've Parabola with OpenRC in my BPi :P

Thanks anyway, I'll use the BPi whenever I've problems when packaging
for ARM

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at diasp.org
Kontalk: +56 9 5630 2363
Tox:
EF62A7ABCFADD97088FFE925A2F17F0711B49CAC155871B9823A9E9D0D4F9A38077AB0FA3791
GNUSocial: @megver82 at gnusocial.net
Diaspora*: David P. (same XMPP ID)