[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

aurelien aurelien at hackers.camp
Thu Apr 6 14:32:51 GMT 2017

aurelien <aurelien at hackers.camp> writes:

>> Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <tct at ceata.org> writes:

>>> Then it must have been a different Aurélien here:
>>>
>>> [Dev] I quit Parabola project and the FSF.
>>> https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2014-December/002460.html
>>>
>>> Tiberiu
>>>
>> And after that I change my mind and comes back ... from behing in the
>> channel, building and pushing stuff thinking that I do not have to
>> resign in front bullshit.
>>
>> Money is a poison not a solution.
>>
>> --
>> aurelien
>
> demonstration: https://git.parabola.nu/paraboley.git/
>
> It was 5 months ago
>
> I do not do a lot ... but regularly as the time I have let me bring my
> stone to the community.
>
> Certainly far from all I do from all that years, but, I do as I can from
> the time I have between my familly and job.
>
> --
> aurelien

Sorry Tiberiu if I am a bit, ok a lot brutal. (I am not known to be
soft, but cool)

All of this does should have never be.

fauno have all our trust, he bring us far, and it would be nice for hime
and the interest of Parabola to clean his reputation and end that
situation that should have never be.

Kind regards

--
aurelien