[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Thu Apr 6 13:10:05 GMT 2017

On 06.04.2017 16:07, aurelien wrote:
> Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <tct at ceata.org> writes:
>
>> On 06.04.2017 15:18, aurelien wrote:
>>> Why Ceata (and certainly other) have private conversation around the
>>> subject that concern all of us?
>>
>> As per §2(a), fauno is Parabola's delegate to communicate with Ceata.
>> That was our agreement. And this agreement has been adopted by Parabola
>> with consensus after long discussions. Ceata leadership was never
>> required to engage with the community via a public communication channel.
>>
>> Tiberiu
>
> That is why money burst my ass.
>
> We create that community for cool reason and are now poisonned by that
> shit.
>
> Get time to read about the §Make_Me_Piss article.

I don't appreciate your tone. And you can't possibly expect a fiscal
sponsor to communicate with the community directly. That'd be too much
of work and that's why a delegate was chosen by the community to speak
on its behalf to the fiscal sponsor. But this is hardly news. It's
established and agreed upon a long time ago.

Tiberiu