[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

aurelien aurelien at hackers.camp
Thu Apr 6 12:18:47 GMT 2017

André Silva <emulatorman at riseup.net> writes:

> On 04/06/2017 10:30 AM, André Silva wrote:
>> On 04/06/2017 06:18 AM, aurelien wrote:
>>> Parabola is a great school art works and fauno his pillar.
>>
>> There's saying in Argentina "Padre no es quien enjendra, si no el que
>> cria" that means "Father is not who sired, but who raises", and
>> therefore i would say that **the community is his pillar** and not a
>> single person because AFAIK Parabola isn't based on **Meritocracy**, but
>> **Adhocracy**.
>>
>> I suggest read "Overview" in Adhocracy article for further details [0]
>>
>> [0]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/Adhocracy#Overview
>
> s|the community is his pillar|the community is its pillar|

/me remember when you arrived in the community.

Emulatorman, can you tell us what you think about the fact that I learn
about a part of a conversation that should have been be public from
first word.

Why Ceata (and certainly other) have private conversation around the
subject that concern all of us?

--
aurelien