[Dev] [News] GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 has been added as one of the license alternatives for PMC (Parabola Multimedia Collections)

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Sun Sep 11 22:52:56 GMT 2016

We want to announce that GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 [0] has been
added as one of the license alternatives for PMC (Parabola Multimedia
Collections) from now on.

So far, we had only Free Art License 1.3 [1] and Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License [2] as options for
redistribute and/or modify our multimedia files through the wiki [3],
repo [4] and git [5] for PMC (Parabola Multimedia Collections), formerly
PAC (Parabola Art Collections) and POM (Parabola Official Multimedia).
However, Richard Stallman suggested us use the GNU Free Documentation
License 1.3 [0] as one of the license alternatives to make compatible
with FSF works, so we want to be thankful for his suggestion!

[0]:https://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-1.3.en.html
[1]:http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/en/
[2]:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
[3]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/Multimedia