[Dev] [News] GNU and Bola comic book titled "IoT" is available in British English language!

IngeGNUe ingegnue at riseup.net
Sat Sep 10 23:50:54 GMT 2016

On 09/09/2016 08:18 PM, André Silva wrote:
> We're very happy to announce that we have the GNU and Bola comic book
> titled "IoT" available in British English language!
>
> Parabola is always looking for new volunteers, then if you have a
> understanding of written English and a good command of your native
> language, you can certainly engage in translation, or do proof-reading.
> Writing good English is not necessary!

Awesome, I have finished a Spanish translation.

I have done a little bit of work on git through Gitlab, but this is my
first collaboration and I'm having trouble figuring out how to push the
changes back to the master I cloned from your site. I get this error:

$ git push origin master
XML error: undefined entity
error: no DAV locking support on
https://git.parabola.nu/multimedia/p4pm.git/
fatal: git-http-push failed
error: failed to push some refs to
'https://git.parabola.nu/multimedia/p4pm.git'

I will try to figure it out :) But if anyone on Assist has suggestions
let me know...