[Dev] [consensus] Quarentena for unsecured unmaintained packages

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Sat Oct 29 15:15:04 GMT 2016

On 10/26/2016 08:15 PM, Alejandro Hernández wrote:
> El 2016-10-26 22:09, Alejandro Hernández escribió:
>> Bottom line of the [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-10-20] Quarentena for
>> unsecured unmaintained packages:
>>
>>  - Unsecured unmaintained packages should be removed. ✅
>>

>> *subject to changes.

> Oh, I've seen a new repo called 'Unmaintained'. So,
>
> - Unsecured unmaintained packages should be moved to 'Unmaintained' repo. ✅
>

> *subject to changes.

IceCat and its dependencies were moved to the unmaintained repo [0][1]
since it has been proposed under consensus [2]
Otherwise, if you consider there are more packages to be moved to this
repo, please give us a list about those unsecured unmaintained packages
with references.

[0]:https://git.parabola.nu/abslibre.git/commit/?id=e8907fab6658afc6681f1a40e28f058fa87f4575
[1]:https://www.parabola.nu/packages/?sort=-last_update&repo=Unmaintained&q=&maintainer=&flagged=
[2]:https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2016-October/004529.html