[Dev] [FYI] parabolagnulinux.org transfer/renewal

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 30 00:56:10 GMT 2016

FYI,

As of Sunday, parabolagnulinux.org is transfered to the same Gandi
account as parabola.nu.

Gandi's sponsorship of the parabola.nu domain is facilitated by having
the the "Billing" rights/contact assigned to a SCXXXX
(Support/Community) account; with the other rights retained by the
CRXXXX account we control.

    |                      | Owner | Administrative | Technical | Billing |
    | parabola.nu          | CR    | CR             | CR        | SC      |
    | parabolagnulinux.org | CR    | CR             | CR        | CR      |

    CR = CR____-GANDI (Charles Roth)
    SC = SC____-GANDI (Support/Community)

Some time before November 2017, we should contact Gandi about
sponsoring the .org domain also, and transfering the billing rights
for parabolagnulinux.org to the SCXXXX account.