[Dev] Custom GNU/Linux Stickers for Parabola

Luke g4jc at openmailbox.org
Sat May 21 22:06:13 GMT 2016

Hello FSF Store Team,
I am contacting you on behalf of Parabola GNU/Linux-libre (CC'ed in this
e-mail). I know that the FSF store currently has custom shape stickers
for Replicant, GNU, etc. We would like to have some custom stickers for
FISL17, and thought you may be able to help print them or know someone
who can. If this is not the correct e-mail address, please forward to
appropriate personnel.

We are looking at 5" stickers for laptops, etc. but size can vary.
(Let us know if you would recommend a specific size.)

If possible we would like the stickers to be custom shape and be
transparent so that the logo can be seen properly.

If you are able to make stickers, please let us know an estimate for the
following 3 stickers:

1) https://wiki.parabola.nu/images/a/a6/Parabola_blacktext%2Bgnu%2Bbola.png
2) https://wiki.parabola.nu/images/0/0a/Parabola_whitetext%2Bgnu%2Bbola.png
3) https://wiki.parabola.nu/images/a/aa/Logo%2Bgnu%2Bbola.png

We are looking at 500 copies of each and pricing estimate as we will be
relying on donations to
pay for the order.

Thank you for your time and concern.

Sincerely,