[Dev] libretools 20160510 release announcement

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Wed May 11 07:59:34 GMT 2016

On 05/10/2016 02:34 AM, Luke Shumaker wrote:
> When creating an ARM chroot, or when creating an x86 chroot after
> creating an ARM chroot, there may be errors about package signing.
> Just delete the chroot, and try again; it should work.  I believe this
> hast to do with how we do package signing for imported packages, and
> not with libretools itself.

Those errors about package signing are related to different checksums
between "any" packages synced from Arch (x86) to Parabola and Arch ARM
to Parabola ARM (armv7h) that are going to the same folder
(/var/cache/pacman/pkg), now i have the same issue with all chroot
architectures, also my host system. It is because Arch ARM doesn't syncs
"any" packages from Arch since their developers build Arch ARM from scratch.
I suggest a different cache folder for armv7h packages to solve this issue.