[Dev] Proposal: [bio] repo for Parabola/GNU Linux libre

Joshua Haase hahj87 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:09:36 GMT 2016

Luke <g4jc at openmailbox.org> writes:

> Would it be possible to use PCR repo? You could upload your work to the
> AUR as well since upstream may like to have access to any new free
> software not already there.

I'd rather having a specialized repo for these specialized tools,
but if we agree to have them on PCR that may be fine.

Some of the packages are already on AUR, and I modified some a lot.
Don't know whether it is considered rude to just push on a package
maintained by someone else. I think it might be.