[Dev] libretools 20160510 release announcement

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Tue May 10 11:09:32 GMT 2016

On 05/10/2016 04:09 AM, André Silva wrote:
> On 05/10/2016 02:34 AM, Luke Shumaker wrote:
>> When creating an ARM chroot, or when creating an x86 chroot after
>> creating an ARM chroot, there may be errors about package signing.
>> Just delete the chroot, and try again; it should work.  I believe this
>> hast to do with how we do package signing for imported packages, and
>> not with libretools itself.
>
> I replicated it and the ARM chroot creating works after delete the
> chroot and try again, however i have troubles to build packages using
> "sudo libremakepkg -n my-armv7h-chroot" eg:
>
> ==> Starting to build the package...
>  |  setarch: armv7h: Unrecognized architecture

I tried use coadde solution [0] and now it has been solved, however i
have another different issue in the next step of the building, eg:

==> Starting to build the package...
 |  ==> Making package: linux-libre 4.5.3_gnu-1
 |  ==> Checking runtime dependencies...
 |  ==> Checking buildtime dependencies...
 |  ==> Installing missing dependencies...
 |  sudo: effective uid is not 0, is /usr/bin/sudo on a file system with
the 'nosuid' option set or an NFS file system without root privileges?

[0]:https://projects.parabola.nu/packages/devtools-par.git/commit/?id=c3819bb4224622c6d10ab7a3511472f314e026ba