[Dev] Fwd: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] MAME

Isaac David isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info
Tue Mar 29 18:23:55 GMT 2016

For your information, the recent MAME situation has spawned a
discussion regarding free emulators for nonfree ROMS and the
role of free distros with respect to those packages. I think
this currently is an ethically gray area that concerns Parabola
too. Jump in if you want to voice your opinions:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2016-03/msg00008.html