[Dev] Softwares and Libraries List ARM router

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Sun Mar 27 21:34:58 GMT 2016

André Silva <emulatorman at riseup.net> writes:

> On 03/26/2016 11:51 AM, Enrique wrote:
>> 50k?
>> 100k?
>
> ok, I guess it is for all Parabola hackers team and it should be shared
> between us, however i have some questions...
>
> AFAIK, we should create a working group to offer a dedicated Parabola
> ARMv7 support for Community Cube [0], then create a specific subproject
> with you (if you want, we could create our subproject in the main page
> of our labs that runs Redmine [1]), then my question is:
>
> Is it an hiring for the Parabola hackers?
>
> You mean that we need to be pushing hard. Is it a full-time support?
> It's important to know if some of our hackers have free time to accept it.
>
> Is that money (eg. € 80k) per month? If our available hackers to create
> the team are our current 13 hackers [2], we will receive around € 6k per
> month.

hey, i did a quick search on community cube and the first thing i found
is a kickstarter campaign where people is complaining about CC not
fulfilling delivery dates and wondering if it was a scam after all.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/communitycubes/communitycube-lets-build-a-fair-internet/comments
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/communitycube-the-nsa-hates-us#/comments
https://www.linkedin.com/company/community-cube

From what i gather over these emails is that enrique is willing to pay
parabola hackers to develop a 100% libre distro for the community cube
hardware?  what would be our role in these accusations?

it would be good if enrique would clarify emulatorman's questions and
also mine :)