[Dev] Softwares and Libraries List ARM router

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Tue Mar 22 03:16:06 GMT 2016

On 03/21/2016 06:18 PM, André Silva wrote:
> On 03/21/2016 06:12 PM, André Silva wrote:
>> We suppose that adapt/accept _any_ application since it follows our
>> Social Contract [0] through our first amendment where means that
>> Parabola follows the GNU free system distribution guidelines [1] and
>> doesn't include or recommend nonfree software or documentation and it
>> does not provide any type of support for their installation or execution
>> because we are fully free as in freedom distribution endorsed by FSF [2]
>
> Another point is that we does not include or recommend nonfree art
> either, since our distro advocates the free culture too. I suggest
> update our Social Contract adding this amendment.

Note for Enrique: I let you know there are some applications can be
solved by us removing nonfree stuff, when possible. Also we have a
particular repository called Nonprism that aims to provide software
built and patched without services under global data surveillance
programs like PRISM, XKeyscore and Tempora.
See our article about Parabola's repositories for further details [0]

[0]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/Repositories