[Dev] Softwares and Libraries List ARM router

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Mon Mar 21 21:12:43 GMT 2016

On 03/21/2016 05:32 PM, Isaac David wrote:

> Le lun. 21 mars 2016 à 13:56, André Silva <emulatorman at riseup.net> a écrit :
>> On 03/21/2016 07:27 AM, Enrique wrote:
>>
>>     I can donate you 3 odroids xu4 xu3 c1plus
>>

>>     So what i undertood from your below answer is that positively you
>>     and your working team can help us to addapt parabola to any ARM
>>     board plus adjust the APPs? i am right?
>> Yes, you're right, since some months ago, we announced about it
>> officially on our main site [1]
>
> Adjust Parabola to work with _any_ ARM board and adapt/accept _any_
> application?
> (I guess by "adjusting the apps" Enrique is also referring to adding
> custom packages
> to something like [pcr])

We suppose that adapt/accept _any_ application since it follows our
Social Contract [0] through our first amendment where means that
Parabola follows the GNU free system distribution guidelines [1] and
doesn't include or recommend nonfree software or documentation and it
does not provide any type of support for their installation or execution
because we are fully free as in freedom distribution endorsed by FSF [2]

[0]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/Parabola_GNU/Linux-libre_Social_Contract
[1]:https://www.gnu.org/distros/free-system-distribution-guidelines.html
[2]:https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/parabola-gnu-linux-joins-the-fsf-list-of-free-distributions