[Dev] EOMA68 announcement as requested by fauno in #parabola

Koz Ross koz.ross at retro-freedom.nz
Wed Jun 29 23:29:04 GMT 2016

Well, it seems I missed something. But anyway, fauno requested an announcement,
and it's attached to this. Hopefully it's OK.
--
Koz Ross <koz.ross at retro-freedom.nz>
www.retro-freedom.nz

If you aren't using GPG, you should be! https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en.

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for why.

Proud member of the Open Wireless Movement.
Find out more at https://openwireless.org/

Proud member of Peers, at http://peers.community/ . We grow freedom.