[Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-24]: New version for Main Page (Parabola Wiki)

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Wed Jun 22 15:19:32 GMT 2016

Isaac David <isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info> writes:
>>>  +1
>>
>> +1
>
> +1

+1

tip: make a mediawiki template for terms and concepts, for instance, an
arch template would contain this (put it on /Template:ArchName):

    [[Arch_Naming_Discussion|Arch (the GNU/Linux distribution]]

and when you use it on another article, like this:

    It is based on the packages of the {{ArchName}} and possibly other
    Arch-based systems...

will be replaced by "Arch (the GNU/Linux distribution)" with a link to
an article explaining the naming discussion we just had.  it has the
plus that if we later on decide to name Arch any other way, the change
is only made on the template an is immediately reflected on every
article :)

--
P)