[Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-24]: New version for Main Page (Parabola Wiki)

coadde coadde at riseup.net
Fri Jun 17 11:34:27 GMT 2016

Hi guys, i paid attention that our main page wiki needs be upgraded, it
only mention to Operating System former name, but not the project, Free
culture and Arch ARM project.

eg: What is Parabola project (Free Software and Culture), What is
Parabola GNU/Linux-libre (Operating System distribution former name),
Documentation, FAQ and Help[0].

There's a discussion to make some adjustments, so i
suggest your participation in the development of our new version.

Happy hacking!

[0]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/Main_Page
[1]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/Nomenclature