[Dev] [GNU-linux-libre] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Thu Jun 16 23:18:11 GMT 2016

Quoting part of a statement correctly is legitimate because that
practice is necessary for intellectual conversation.  Quoting
incorrectly can be misleading; I am not sure if that is fair use.
Publishing a modified version of someone else's statement is far more
misleading.  Thus, I recommend the Noderivatives condition for
statements of opinion.

--
Dr Richard Stallman