[Dev] [libreplanet-discuss] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Thu Jun 16 20:12:04 GMT 2016

On 06/16/2016 04:15 PM, André Silva wrote:

>>> I've created articles about Consensus democracy [0] and Adhocracy [1] in
>>> our wiki to be used in clause 4. Those articles are based on Wikipedia
>>> articles ones. Maybe it need more expansion and modifications, but it is
>>> a good way to avoid use linking to Wikipedia. What do you think guys?
>>>
>>> [0] https://wiki.parabola.nu/Consensus_democracy
>>> [1] https://wiki.parabola.nu/Adhocracy
>>
>> i prefer this definition, i think it's more clear and has a nice step by
>> step howto :P
>>
>> http://consensusdecisionmaking.org/
>
> +1 such as reference for Consensus democracy, however we need for
> Adhocracy meaning too. Do you have some reference for Adhocracy? It
> could be good! :)
>
> Anyway, we could use our wiki article for Adhocracy temporally until get
> one similar than consensusdecisionmaking.org for Adhocracy.

Fauno sent me some cool references [0][1][2] about Adhocracy made by
him. Now, i'm translating it to english to add in our Adhocracy article
[3] (i will remove current article based on Wikipedia in our wiki since
it is very managerial since our point of view), then let you know when
it's ready. :)

[0] https://github.com/fauno/herramientas-para-la-adhocracia
[1] http://wiki.hackcoop.com.ar/Adhocracia
[2] http://wiki.hackcoop.com.ar/Galponeo