[Dev] [libreplanet-discuss] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Thu Jun 16 07:00:56 GMT 2016

On 06/16/2016 01:27 AM, André Silva wrote:
> On 06/16/2016 12:59 AM, André Silva wrote:

>>> +1 I agree since english is not my native language (i'm brazilian) :P

>>> Maybe for consensus democracy we could use references such as
>>> consensualdemocracy website [0]
>>>
>>> Otherwise, about Adhocracy, there is book called "Adhocracy" by Robert
>>> H. Waterman, Jr. It could be useful as reference, however i'm looking
>>> for another sources about it.
>>>
>>> [0] http://www.consensualdemocracy.com/
>>
>> I found it as reference for Adhocracy [0]. I'm reading it now to check
>> if it is useful as reference.
>>
>> [0] https://www.britannica.com/topic/adhocracy
>
> I am coming to the conclusion that we should create both articles
> (consensus democracy) and (adhocracy) from our own wiki [0]. We could
> use those references as inspiration (eg. Wikipedia articles) to begin
> our version. What do you think?
>
> [0] https://wiki.parabola.nu

I've created articles about Consensus democracy [0] and Adhocracy [1] in
our wiki to be used in clause 4. Those articles are based on Wikipedia
articles ones. Maybe it need more expansion and modifications, but it is
a good way to avoid use linking to Wikipedia. What do you think guys?

[0] https://wiki.parabola.nu/Consensus_democracy
[1] https://wiki.parabola.nu/Adhocracy