[Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 03:15:06 GMT 2016

"Parabola is Free Culture: All documentation and cultural works included
in products of the Parabola project are Free Culture, with the
exceptions of: licenses for works stating a viewpoint, invariant
sections and cover texts. All documentation and cultural works created
by or for Parabola are Free Culture, with no exceptions."

Hello,

I generally take issue with these exceptions, were they in the old
version of the Social Contract? Also, are there any instances where
these exceptions have already been included in the distribution?

I would like to think parabola is completely free without exceptions, as
written on the Free Cultural Works Definition page.

Also, the wording is confusing (perhaps contradictory), namely "All
documentation and cultural works included in products of the Parabola
project are Free Culture, with the exceptions of" and "All documentation
and cultural works created by or for Parabola are Free Culture, with no
exceptions."

Josh