[Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Wed Jun 15 20:24:52 GMT 2016

  > 2.  **Parabola is Free Culture**: All documentation and cultural works
  >     included in products of the Parabola project are [Free
  > Culture](http://freedomdefined.org/Definition),

I will fetch that page now, but if I remember right, it restates the
GNU definition of free, except not limited to software.
The GFDL allows invariant sections and cover texts because they
are consistent with that definition.  They affect labeling of the
manual, not the manual contents.

--
Dr Richard Stallman