[Dev] [GNU-linux-libre] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract

coadde coadde at riseup.net
Mon Jun 13 21:40:44 GMT 2016

On 06/13/2016 05:33 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:

> The invariant sections in manuals under the GFDL are not part
> of the documentation.  They are works of opinion.  That's what
> makes them ethically legitimate, in our view.  The documenation is
> free, but has to be accompanied with the statement of political
> views that support the free software movement.
>
> It is self-defeating for an activity of the free software movement
> to adopt rules against making sure its views reach the public.

I think you mean about it:

"with the exceptions of: non-modifiable license texts, works under the
GNU Free Documentation License with invariant sections, and works of
opinion."

Maybe the below example could solve it, eg:

with the exceptions of: works of opinion licenses like CC by-ND.[0][1]

[0]:http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#FreeDocumentationLicenses
[1]:http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#OpinionLicenses