[Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Jun 13 20:33:48 GMT 2016

The invariant sections in manuals under the GFDL are not part
of the documentation.  They are works of opinion.  That's what
makes them ethically legitimate, in our view.  The documenation is
free, but has to be accompanied with the statement of political
views that support the free software movement.

It is self-defeating for an activity of the free software movement
to adopt rules against making sure its views reach the public.

--
Dr Richard Stallman