[Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Sun Jun 12 23:01:41 GMT 2016

On 06/12/2016 05:13 AM, Florencia Diaz wrote:
> El 12/06/16 a las 01:54, lukeshu at sbcglobal.net escribió:
>> I think that the version I submitted also avoids endorsing the error.
>> Perhaps change the heading to just "Arch" and leave "Arch Linux" for
>> in the body?
>
> We are deciding by consensus that is good call it "Arch (the GNU/Linux
> distribution)", not "Arch Linux". Even Richard Stallman is agree about
> it, please no more fighting between us, we are part from the same
> distribution and community.
>
> Greetings: Florencia.

Lukeshu, you are a cool and intelligent guy, also i'm one of your fans
in developments inside Parabola, mainly libretools that is one of most
awesome Parabola packages developed by you. :)

However we have different point of views to call the former operating
system name to the Arch project, i would call it "Arch GNU/Linux" and
you "Arch Linux", but the community is deciding through consensus call
it "Arch (the GNU/Linux distribution)", please consider their opinion
too, it will solve the problem for our Social Contract and nomenclatures.

Otherwise, if i offended you with my opinions in this consensus, please
sorry about it.

Btw, let's we as Parabola devs joins our forces to prepare our distro
(Parabola) for FISL17, it will be our first official conference and
stand in this important event, let's liberate the cyberspace and society
with our Free as in freedom distro! \o/

Thanks for all your development and help in Parabola and happy hacking!

Greetings,
André.