[Dev] libretools 20160609 release announcement
lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 10 02:13:09 GMT 2016
I just released libretools 20160609 to [libre], and pushed the source
tarball to <https://repo.parabola.nu/other/libretools/>.
This is mostly a bugfix release to version 20160511, most importantly
that it works with systemd version 230.
Bug fixes from 20160511 to 20160609:
- Set the machine-id of the chroot when creating it. This is
important be cause systemd-nspawn v230 requires the machine-id to
be set. (From Arch devtools)
- If you give an invalid value to the -A flag, then it now gives a
usefull error message.
* librestage (/etc/libretools.conf):
- The default value now automatically sets ARCHES based on
/usr/share/pacman/defaults instead of having to manually
configure it (armv7h was not in the old default).
- fix some noisy errors (the server side of librerelease should be
a lot quieter once we upgrade xbs on the server).
- `make install` previously installed some extra markdown files as
documentation that it shouldn't have.
- Set the chroot's "builduser" user's shell be /bin/bash instead of
/usr/bin/nologin. Having it as nologin apparently broke some of
package test suites (git, python). (From Arch devtools)
To keep using old chroots with systemd version 230 or above, you may
need to manually run
When upgrading the libretools package, you also see a message
informing you of this.
~ Luke Shumaker
More information about the Dev