[Dev] [News] Parabola will take part in Software e Cultura no Brasil

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Sat Jul 30 17:09:24 GMT 2016

Today we're announcing that Parabola will take part in the first edition
of Software e Cultura no Brasil [0], the Free Software seminary
organized by the Federal University of ABC (Portuguese: Universidade
Federal do ABC, UFABC)[1] in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil on August
15-16 2016.

This year’s edition, Parabola will have its official seminary at August
16, 10:00 hrs (UTC-3) in Brazilian Portuguese language. The speaker will
be again our Parabola dev called André Silva (known as Emulatorman)[2].

By the way, we want to thank Murilo Machado and the Federal University
of ABC for the support to cover our expenses for this seminary.

Happy hacking!

[0]:http://pesquisa.ufabc.edu.br/lablivre/
[1]:http://www.ufabc.edu.br/
[2]:https://www.parabola.nu/people/hackers/#Emulatorman