[Dev] status of icecat for armv7h?

Eliot Reyna eliotime3000 at openmailbox.org
Sat Jul 2 03:50:09 GMT 2016

Exist a simple solution to "put back" to Chromium: include Iridium into
the Parabola repo (is recommended by the FSF into the FSD instead of
Chromium, and the development is focused to respect the privacy
excluding all presence of Google intrusive tools and/or another
licensing issues).

Remember that Chromium and Iridium are based on modified BSD license,
and maybe an "exorcism" could be needed to make effective into the FSDG.