[Dev] fbturbo xorg driver up and running on eoma68-a20 computer card

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jul 1 04:40:16 GMT 2016

following the instructions here http://linux-sunxi.org/Xorg#fbturbo_driver
i managed to adapt them for parabola with the following command:

pacman -S xorg-xrandr xorg-util-macros xorg-server-devel xorg-utils
libtool automake

this enabled me to get the required build dependencies such that the
g2d acceleration now works in xorg.

btw we're now live with the crowdfunding campaign so if anyone's
interested they can help fund the project.  naturally, anyone helping
fund the libre tea computer card will have an xorg server with the
g2d-accelerated fbturbo driver preinstalled :)

l.

---