[Dev] Fix your Parabola Mirror

Isaac David isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info
Thu Jan 28 04:15:53 GMT 2016

Good day Luke and Parabola,

I'm relieved to announce that I have fixed my mirror's configuration to
cache packages as they are retrieved from the main mirror on demand.
This poses some benefits and caveats for both users and the main
mirror, but at the end of the day it should help offload the latter and
smooth away one daily rsync spike. I'm also considering switching to a
working tier-2 mirror (probably the Yandex one).

In addition my mirror is now located in the Netherlands. I'm waiting to
activate TLS to batch both changes in a single pacman-mirrorlist
release. I'll probably complete it this week; stay tuned.