[Dev] parabolagnulinux.org domain renewal

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Mon Jan 11 13:30:36 GMT 2016

Charles E Roth <encycl at parlementum.red> writes:

> Two items:
>
> 1) I renewed the domain for parabolagnulinux.org until 11/2016. It's not
> a big deal, but could I be listed on the donation page as an in kind donor?

of course! you've been donating the domain for several years now :)

can you confirm the info?  lukeshu also paid one of the domains, but i
can't recall which one and how many times.  tsolar also donated the .org
for two or three years before you.

https://wiki.parabola.nu/Donations#Thanks.21

> 2) We should probably transfer this domain from name.com to the existing
> account at gandi.net.

does the transfer have some expenses?

> That way the group can handle this, as my health continues to be
> highly buggy.

:(

--
selfdandi: https://vqfe4xmhxzi7w2uv.onion.to/