[Dev] parabolagnulinux.org domain renewal

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Mon Jan 11 06:18:16 GMT 2016

Hi Charles,

I'm not speaking on behalf of Parabola, but I can try to answer your
questions.

On 11.01.2016 05:07, Charles E Roth wrote:
> 1) I renewed the domain for parabolagnulinux.org until 11/2016. It's not
> a big deal, but could I be listed on the donation page as an in kind donor?

This is great! Congratulations for your contribution.

There is a list of donors under the section "Thanks!" on the Donations page:

https://wiki.parabola.nu/Donations#Thanks.21

Donors can decide if their name can appear in that list or they want to
stay anonymous. Could you tell the community how would you like your
name be displayed? Examples are: "Charles E Roth", "Charles Roth",
"Charles", etc

> 2) We should probably transfer this domain from name.com to the existing
> account at gandi.net. That way the group can handle this, as my health
> continues to be highly buggy.

I think this is a good idea, but it's up to Parabola hackers to decide.

I wish you health,

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic | Președinte, Fundația Ceata
GPG: 900CECE2 | Tel: +40-761-810-100

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/inscrieri