[Dev] sponsorship request

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Sun Jan 10 15:33:32 GMT 2016

On 07.01.2016 14:57, Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic wrote:
> On 07.01.2016 14:55, fauno wrote:
>> Cedric Leroy <arti at gandi.net> writes:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I've just renewed parabola.nu with our "supporting" account SC3083-GANDI
>>> and we're happy to do so.
>>>
>>> If you would like to have your domain automatically renewed by Gandi
>>> every year, please change the Financial Contact for SC3083 and tell me
>>> when it's done, as I will then switch it to autorenew :)
>>>
>>> Keep up the good work (and mind) guys,
>>
>> Great! Thank you!
>>
>> I'll prepare the thanks statement :)
>
> Before publishing a thanks statement for Gandi, let's work and publish
> one for Robofun. :-)

I don't know if it has been announced here yet; fauno worked on the two
statements with me and Emulatorman and the statements are public since
Friday:

https://www.parabola.nu/news/robofun-sponsors-parabola-arm-port-with-a-bbb-board/

https://www.parabola.nu/news/gandi-sponsors-parabola-domain-name/

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic | Președinte, Fundația Ceata
GPG: 900CECE2 | Tel: +40-761-810-100

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/inscrieri