[Dev] sponsorship request

Cedric Leroy arti at gandi.net
Thu Jan 7 10:30:41 GMT 2016

Hello,

I've just renewed parabola.nu with our "supporting" account SC3083-GANDI
and we're happy to do so.

If you would like to have your domain automatically renewed by Gandi
every year, please change the Financial Contact for SC3083 and tell me
when it's done, as I will then switch it to autorenew :)

Keep up the good work (and mind) guys,

Best,

Cedric Leroy
\o/ Head of Production